Friday, June 29, 2012

Earning extra cash from home.

I cook, I clean and I get really freakin' bored. Even working part-time still leaves me wishing I could do more for the household. What can I say, I hate being the underdog salary wise. Blame that on independence.

So after some research I discovered that there are these crazy companies out there that actually pay you for your opinion. SAY WHAT? Crazy, I know. But, seriously-I earn money by hanging out online doing the same stuff I always do. The payout isn't millionaire fabulous, but it's money and I average about 10 bucks a week if I really get into it.

When I first discovered this, I thought it was a joke. I had heard so many negative things about sites like this.  But, after my first month I cashed in all my points and ended up with 50 dollars in gift cards to Kmart. I printed out the gift cards, brought them to the store and YUP! They were legit. Woohoo!

I am loyal to two sites: Swagbucks and InboxDollars. You earn points for redeeming coupons, taking surveys, playing games and reading emails. When you have enough points, you redeem them for cash, gift cards or other cool prizes! It really is that simple, I swear.

**Note: I don't promote anything I haven't personally tried and love. Money doesn't buy my brand loyalty. This I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment